| Time series and data | Online materials | Lecture notes and reports | Publications |
To download files, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As...".
- Baltic Sea mean salinity and temperature
- Baltic Sea net precipitation
- Baltic Sea water and heat balance components
- Supporting material for calculated Baltic Sea temperature, salinity, ice and heat fluxes for the period 1958-2012
- Supporting material for calculated Baltic Sea temperature, ice, salinity and oxygen concentrations for the 1500-1995 period with forcing files
- Supporting material for calculated Baltic Sea temperature and maximum ice extent for the period 1500-2001
- Omstedt, A., (2011) - Errata.
- Omstedt, A., (2011). Guide to process based modelling of lakes and coastal seas. Springer-Praxis books in Geophysical Sciences, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-17728-6
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics - Problems
All publications are available upon request. See list of publications.
Top of Page :::